Friday, September 25, 2009

Campaign Orders

I'm going to explain how orders goes in AVON.
Every 2 weeks we have what we call Campaign Orders (ex. Campaign 20 or C-20) and we have our due date to submit order for the current Campaign. So I decided that every Campaign orders I received I will be showing it here in my spot once i got it on my hand.

So here it is...
C-20
September 19

Naturals Lip Balm
$00.69
Brazil Beat Body Spray
$06.49
Wish of Love Eau de Toilette Spray
$06.49
Mark Matte-Nificent Oil-Absorbing Powder
$09.00
Color Trend Mini Eye Liners
$00.99 x3
Smooth Minerals Lipstick SPF15
$4.99

(I didn't have time to take a picture of the last 3 items,

the costumer got it ride away.)
To see more info about those items click on the prices.

1 comment:

  1. I have the Wish Of Love perfume. I love it! It smells so sweet and so perfect for the spring/summer months.

    ReplyDelete